The brand new Baiia Swimwear is FINALLY here in perfect time for the Summer season! It's time to strut your stuff in the beautifully ethically produced Bermuda design. This sculpting bikini features Baiia's beloved Bermuda print scaled down and on the reverse, a brand new colour of the season: Pear. Made for the pastel lovers and vintage romantics at heart, this sustainable swimsuit will be by your side all summer long.
- Perfect option for those who want a one-piece look, but need to wear different sizes on their top and bottom, as well as those with a long or short torso.
- Medium Bum Coverage.
- Fully reversible and seamless for a smooth finish and no harsh lines on the skin.
- Breathable, yet compressive fabrics are twice as resistant to chlorine, suntan creams and oils than most swim fabrics.
- Bermuda Print/Pear Colour
- Wear Multiple ways - Perfect for travelling.
- Pair with matching Bermuda Bikini Top.
The design of the suit is made so that the fabric, specifically around your hips, will naturally soften with wear. So don't fret if the suit feels very snug around your hips at first! It's important to note that the nature of swimwear fabric is to become more generous in stretch when wet too.
Handmade slowly and ethically.
Luxuriously sustainable fabrics made from recycled ocean plastic.
Coloured with skin-safe and certified planet-friendly, water-based Italian inks using a sublimation printing process (avoiding any water use/wastage).