It is FINALLY here - Baiia's world famous 3 piece wrap swimsuit in the stunning Ipanema Print! Seductive design features bold terra cotta tones and florals that evoke Brazil’s colourful fiestas and nightlife. From sunbathing to salsa dancing, you’ll come alive inside the Ipanema.
- The Ipanema features bold terra cotta on one side and festive florals on the other
- As this swimsuit features shape controlling properties, please expect it to feel firmer than regular swimwear.
- Classic cut. Neither cheeky nor boy-leg, Baiia backside coverage is the perfect mix between the two - offering the benefits of both.
- A unique Wrap swimsuit made up on 3 individual pieces to achieve interchangeability and customisable comfort.
- Fully reversible and seamless for a smooth finish and no harsh lines on the skin.
- Reverse for up to 3 different suits or wear as a top for the perfect curve-loving companion.
- Customisable waist-cinching tie makes it easy to get the perfect fit so you can feel confident, comfortable, and supported.
- From new mums to beach babes and everyone in between, our timeless Wrap swimsuit design flatters women of different ages, stages, shapes, and sizes.
- Baiia's breathable fabric is twice as resistant to chlorine, suntan creams and oils than most swim fabrics.
- Luxuriously soft, yet firm fabric offers bust support for cup sizes A to H.
Handmade slowly and ethically.
Luxuriously sustainable fabrics made from recycled ocean plastic.
Coloured with skin-safe and certified planet-friendly, water-based Italian inks using a sublimation printing process (avoiding any water use/wastage).
While all of Baiia's styles are handmade with care to ensure durability, the longevity of your swimwear will ultimately come down to how they are cared for. To ensure your Baiia remains in perfect condition, please keep the following in mind:
While Baiia's suits can withstand machine washes, we recommend hand washing/rinsing in cold water.
Do not leave in the sun or hand iron (this may cause fading/damage).
Make sure all sand is properly removed from the swimwear.
Keep in a dry place with frequent airflow and ventilation.